As a customer of Southern Communications Corporate Solutions you can benedift from the Gigabit voucher Scheme, offered by the DCMS (Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport), to help SMEs upgrade to faster connections.
Claim up to £2,500 towards the installation of your connection when you get a quote from Southern Communications.
There is no complicated paperwork. Simply contact our sales to teams and get a quote.
You must be and SME (Registered charities, social enterprises and sole traders included) and meet the following criteria
- Employ no more than 249 people
- Annual turnover is below €50m and/or
- Balance sheet is below €43m
- Business is not a subsidiary and/or under the control of a larger SME entity (25% threshold)
- SME must comply with the European State Aid rules: Must have received less than €200,000 in the current and two previous financial years in De Minimis aid – businesses in fishery and aquaculture primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products, coal, steel and ship-building have different allowances, and must seek approval from the local authority before
- The connection is for business premises. (You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally)
Which connections qualify*?
All connections supported by vouchers must fulfil BOTH of the following characteristics:
1) be capable of delivering broadband connectivity to the customer’s premises at or above 1Gbps upload or download at the time of delivery of the connection without the need for future hardware upgrades or modification (excluding CPE – it is not mandatory to deploy 1Gbps capable CPE from the outset if this is not required to deliver service) and
2) deliver a minimum of 100Mbit/s to the customer’s premises. The upgraded broadband service must deliver a “Step Change” in service which, for the avoidance of doubt, is at least a doubling of speeds compared to the service currently being consumed.
Contact us today and quote ‘Connection Voucher’ for more information about how to benefit from this scheme or Visit DCSM Department for Digital, culture, Media and Sport). Visti https://gigabitvoucher.culture.gov.uk
Scheme closes March 2021